- Åbergintie 38, 61560 Orisberg
The mansion is the only manor house in South Ostrobotnia. The history begins from theh year 1676 when the ironworks was founded. In order to found the ironworks an artificial lake was built with dams in Orisberg. The main building was in private use, and was completed in the beginning of 19th century. The church and the bell tower were built 1831, and was designed by C. L. Engel.
The church is open from May till August. There are regular Christian services offered by Logos Ministries of Finland (Kansan Raamattuseura). There’s a fundraising association who manage food and beverage activities and accommodation services. There’s also a beach for swimming available.